Today I am thankful for the love of my husband, my family, friends and most of all Jesus Christ. This Valentine's day the love has been overflowing from so many of you and it's all I can do to thank you.
I am especially thankful for my sweet husband today. He has always stood by me- good times and bad, but in the last 6 days his presence has meant more to me than it ever has before. He has spent countless numbers of hours with the family and myself at the hospital and I have felt Christ's love through him as he serves me and loves me day in and day out. Each time I look at him I can't help but be thankful. Thank you Lord for blessing me with a sweet husband. Thank you Mark, for loving me as Christ loves the church. I love you.
Husbands keep loving your wives, wives keep submitting to your husbands, it is what we are called to do.



Comments
Post a Comment