Mark graduated from UNI in May, and upon graduation, did not have a job lined up. He was looking, but not scavenging, and although he had a strong desire to find a job, he was not worried. It was something he prayed about, waited on the Lord, and as always, the Lord responded :)
The wonderful news came to us about a month ago, but it's never too late to share exciting info :) Mark started a NEW JOB a week and a half ago! The details, interviews and offer came quick, unexpected and totally in God's timing. He is working in Waterloo at Visual Logic doing finances and administrative tasks. So far he is really enjoying it. It truly is a blessing to be marrying a man who desires to work. Mark just has this passion to be usefully productive and accomplish things.
I will admit, I miss being able to run errends with him throughout the day and really see him whenever I want!! (or call him) However, it also makes me so excited to see him at the end of the day. Plus, I can get used to him coming home looking so snazzy everyday! :)
Anyway, I'm excited for Mark and this new journey he is on. As for me, I still have one year of college and then student teaching! My summer consists of managing Tropical Sno and working minimal hours at the UNI Admissions Office. I keep busy between those two jobs and wedding planning :)
Thanks for taking the time to read about our lives!
The wonderful news came to us about a month ago, but it's never too late to share exciting info :) Mark started a NEW JOB a week and a half ago! The details, interviews and offer came quick, unexpected and totally in God's timing. He is working in Waterloo at Visual Logic doing finances and administrative tasks. So far he is really enjoying it. It truly is a blessing to be marrying a man who desires to work. Mark just has this passion to be usefully productive and accomplish things.
I will admit, I miss being able to run errends with him throughout the day and really see him whenever I want!! (or call him) However, it also makes me so excited to see him at the end of the day. Plus, I can get used to him coming home looking so snazzy everyday! :)
Anyway, I'm excited for Mark and this new journey he is on. As for me, I still have one year of college and then student teaching! My summer consists of managing Tropical Sno and working minimal hours at the UNI Admissions Office. I keep busy between those two jobs and wedding planning :)
Thanks for taking the time to read about our lives!
Comments
Post a Comment