Skip to main content

1 month 1 month 1 month

Tomorrow marks the day of 1 month until our wedding! We are so excited, antsy and ready for the big day to be here!  The weeks have been flying by yet it still seems like it's far out there!

I am at the point where I totally just want it to be here, but I know and feel this desire to just enjoy the rest of the planning that goes along with this whole wedding process.  Then there are those feelings that if the 4 1/2 weeks we have left til til the wedding to get here before we know it, we have a lot left to do before then!!

Regardless, we are so so so excited for August 6th to be here, and not a day goes by that I don't daydream about the day my dad will walk me down the aisle and I will marry the man of my dreams.  After all these years of dreaming about my wedding (as any girl does) and especially the last 5 years of dreaming specifically of what the day might hold for Mark and I... I am ready for it to be here!

Cheers to one month left :)  It's on the horizon!

Comments