I know it is October, and I know I am horrible at updating our blog, but I decided to go back and write a few posts and share a few pictures from our past few months.
June brought two weddings that both Mark and I got to play a part in. On June 23rd we celebrated with one of my roommates from college, Meredith and her now husband Landon :) I was Meredith's personal attendant and let's just say I definitely had a few tasks and jobs throughout the day! It was so fun to celebrate with Mere and Landon.
Mark's brother Andy and his wife Hilary got married the next weekend, on June 30th. Mark was the best man in their wedding which was a lot of fun for him:) With Mark having four brothers and myself having three, I seems like I just keep getting new sisters all the time- this is wonderful :)
June brought two weddings that both Mark and I got to play a part in. On June 23rd we celebrated with one of my roommates from college, Meredith and her now husband Landon :) I was Meredith's personal attendant and let's just say I definitely had a few tasks and jobs throughout the day! It was so fun to celebrate with Mere and Landon.
These are the my lovely "college" friends whom I adore... all we are missing is Natalie who was in Haiti!!
So thankful to have been a part of Mere and Landon's day! Doesn't Mark look good in that purple?!
Mark's brother Andy and his wife Hilary got married the next weekend, on June 30th. Mark was the best man in their wedding which was a lot of fun for him:) With Mark having four brothers and myself having three, I seems like I just keep getting new sisters all the time- this is wonderful :)
Rehearsal night! The bottom left picture is Mark, Caleb, and Aaron, with their groomsmen gifts that they could not stop playing with!









Comments
Post a Comment