Skip to main content

WE'VE MOVED!

Yes we've moved! We moved at the end of June and made the purchase of our home official on July 18th.  There are so many things I could tell you about our new home but when it comes down to it- we just simply love it.

We loved the sound of the wind and trees outside of the windows at the end of summer and beginning of the fall. We adored our trees as they changed colors with the season.  We have frugally embarked on making our home more "homey."

One thing I have loved is seeing this new passion in Mark.  He truly enjoys being out in the yard doing yard work/maintaining the lawn, landscaping, etc.  I have always seen him help others with these things and do these things, but there is truly a new joy in him as he begins to take it on as his own.  What a great gift from God :)

We have simply enjoyed this new journey of owning a home and making it our home.  I can't wait to see some kiddos running around here some day!




Comments