It has been quite awhile since I have been onto this blog. It crossed my mind a few times that I should probably write a blog post, but I just never could fit it into my days.
Here we are-- mid December. First semester is over, and I am well aware of the fact that in a year from now I will be filling out forms for subbing and officially be off into the real world searching for a job.
I can't believe how fast this fall has gone and that were already almost through December and into a new year.This year was quite a transition, going from living on my own (well with girls) to living with my husband! We have enjoyed it A LOT and there are some days I can not believe we finally made it to this point in our lives. Then again, some days it feels like we hardly dated and we've been married for years. I've loved the opportunity to plan and make meals for Mark and myself.
One of the hardest things this fall has been getting my school work done at home! With Mark working and having absolutely nothing to do at night, it is extremely hard to find the motivation to do my homework. A couple of weeks into the semester I quickly realized I had to do something about this. I made it my goal to get as much as I could done of my homework while Mark was at work. I have been blessed to have a very flexible on campus job since my freshman year--one that I can do my homework at. This year I have truly understood this blessing and almost everyday I finished my homework while at work.
We are excited to celebrate our first Christmas as a married couple... :) Merry Christmas to all!! So thankful for all of the blessings we have been given and for the greatest gift of the season, Jesus.
Hope to keep posting a few more posts over Christmas break :)
Here we are-- mid December. First semester is over, and I am well aware of the fact that in a year from now I will be filling out forms for subbing and officially be off into the real world searching for a job.
I can't believe how fast this fall has gone and that were already almost through December and into a new year.This year was quite a transition, going from living on my own (well with girls) to living with my husband! We have enjoyed it A LOT and there are some days I can not believe we finally made it to this point in our lives. Then again, some days it feels like we hardly dated and we've been married for years. I've loved the opportunity to plan and make meals for Mark and myself.
One of the hardest things this fall has been getting my school work done at home! With Mark working and having absolutely nothing to do at night, it is extremely hard to find the motivation to do my homework. A couple of weeks into the semester I quickly realized I had to do something about this. I made it my goal to get as much as I could done of my homework while Mark was at work. I have been blessed to have a very flexible on campus job since my freshman year--one that I can do my homework at. This year I have truly understood this blessing and almost everyday I finished my homework while at work.
We are excited to celebrate our first Christmas as a married couple... :) Merry Christmas to all!! So thankful for all of the blessings we have been given and for the greatest gift of the season, Jesus.
Hope to keep posting a few more posts over Christmas break :)
Comments
Post a Comment