In the last few weeks I have begun to understand how significant of a role various friendships have played in my life. There are many people I have been friends with over the years. Some of these friendships/relationships have been ongoing, others have slowly faded, while others have altogether almost come to an end. I began to wonder, what was the purpose of some of those friendships I've had over the years? I also began to wonder if I should have invested time into people who I may not see again.
These last two weeks God has revealed to me that every relationship I have built played/is playing a valuable part in my life in that season. I am so thankful for each person The Lord has brought into my life. For my friends in high school who helped me by making good decisions and upheld great values. For the great friends in college who challenged and supported me in my faith, bringing it to a new level. For new friends who stand as great women of faith, role models and friends. I am thankful.
Comments
Post a Comment