It's been over a month since I have last wrote! Summer is well on it's way, as I have been on break for over a month now! It has sure flown by already. May consisted of Mark graduating from UNI, taking a summer class, and opening Tropical Sno. The month flew by, with a few wedding details put in place, and now it is the middle of June.
 |
| My handsom fiance and I at the wedding! |
My cousin got married at the beginning of June. It was a beautiful and fun wedding. I took pictures for my Aunt on her camera for the rehearsal and wedding, and Mark was an usher. It was so fun to be a part of those two days and see everything happening in the background. (All details that I will need to think about!)
 |
| Congratulations Travis and Christie! |
The wedding was in Des Moines, and the Dam to Dam happened to fall on the same day, which was a race that a few of my friends and I had wanted to run! So, we signed up, woke up at 5:30 in the morning and ran 12.4 miles before we showered and got ready for the wedding! The morning was very humid, making it harder to run, but it was still a fun morning! I talked sister-in-law Liz into running the race a few months prior, so it was fun to see her finish her first big race!
 |
All of us girls after the race!
Elsa, Erin, Lindsey, Nat, Me, Liz |
 |
| My sister-in-law, Liz, and me! |
 |
| Almost to the finish line! Ready to be done:) |
A week or two ago Mark accepted a job in Waterloo. (Exciting!) Finding a job was never something he stressed out about. He was so patient and continued to trust in the Lord and His timing. His love never fails. Mark will be working at Visual Logic as an Operations Manager. He will start in a week and a half and is very excited for this new step.
My mom just finished up with school a week ago, so the wedding planning and finals details have begun again! Yesterday I finished addressing all of our invites and my mom, Mark and I spent the afternoon folding and putting stamps on invites. This made the wedding seem that much more real! Less than two months to go, and although all of the details are not planned, Mark and I are definitely anxious for our wedding day to be here.
I hope to post more soon about other wedding details and other summer happenings soon!
Comments
Post a Comment