I have never really been a blogger and do not have a lot to blog about, but thought I would give this a try.
For those of you who may stumble upon my blog, thank you for taking the time to read about the happenings in my (and Mark's) lives! In a couple of my classes this year I have had to blog, and I created this blog on the side because I thought I may want to blog a little.
By no means have I/we created this blog to brag, boast or show off anything that may be happening in our lives. I simply created it to log my thoughts and activities so that I can look back and remember the little things and joys we have experienced along the way.
Right now, I have zero readers. If you are reading this, I hope my posts don't bore you, but if they do, I'm sorry :)
Here is an update on our lives for any of you out there reading this :)
We are getting married August 6th!! Plans are falling into place and there is a lot yet to be done. We are excited and so ready for the day to be here :)
Mark will graduate from UNI in May.
Right now we are currently working on Tropical Sno stuff and trying to prepare for that to open this Summer again! Yum!
Here's to the start of my blog... who know's how it will turn out? :)
For those of you who may stumble upon my blog, thank you for taking the time to read about the happenings in my (and Mark's) lives! In a couple of my classes this year I have had to blog, and I created this blog on the side because I thought I may want to blog a little.
By no means have I/we created this blog to brag, boast or show off anything that may be happening in our lives. I simply created it to log my thoughts and activities so that I can look back and remember the little things and joys we have experienced along the way.
Right now, I have zero readers. If you are reading this, I hope my posts don't bore you, but if they do, I'm sorry :)
Here is an update on our lives for any of you out there reading this :)
We are getting married August 6th!! Plans are falling into place and there is a lot yet to be done. We are excited and so ready for the day to be here :)
Mark will graduate from UNI in May.
Right now we are currently working on Tropical Sno stuff and trying to prepare for that to open this Summer again! Yum!
Here's to the start of my blog... who know's how it will turn out? :)
Comments
Post a Comment